Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Little Catch-up

So, over the last six months many things have happened that prevented me from working on my blog. First I got married to the wonderfully handsome James.


Then a week later we packed everything we owned and drove across the country to our new home in Arkansas, after having to spend a month at my husband's brother's house until we could move into ours.




Then there was the process of unpacking and arranging everything. And I had to find a job, which was quite successful. I also flew back to Washington for my sister's wedding. And by that time this blog had been pushed to the very back burner, and almost forgotten. But I think I'm back now, so hang on to your hats for the wonderful adventure that is my life :)

And now, and little sample of what I've made in my absence.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you finally remembered to update your blog! One suggestion though: for photos of your crafts, upload then singly so that people can see them in detail :)

    ReplyDelete